Since recently discovering that I love overnight oats I have been experimenting with different flavour combinations. These apple pie overnight oats are a delicious and healthy breakfast option that taste like dessert!
These overnight oats only take five minutes to prep the night before for a delicious on-the-go breakfast the next morning!
I hope you love these overnight oats! They are:
- Naturally sweet
- & Delicious!
More Similar Recipes:
*(link: Chocolate Steel Cut Oats)
*(link: Chocolate Overnight Oats)Print
Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are the perfect make-ahead breakfast to reduce stress on hectic mornings! The fiber content of the apples, oats and chia seeds keeps you feeling full for hours.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours (chill time)
- Total Time: 6 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 green apple, diced
- 1 medium banana
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla coconut yogurt (can substitute Greek yogurt if not dairy free)
- 1/2 cup plant based milk
- Dice green apple into 1cm x 1cm pieces. Add green apple to a small saucepan with 2 Tbsp of water. Bring to a boil on medium high. Cover and reduce heat to low, simmering for 5-8 minutes until apples are soft. Remove from heat.
- Mash banana until mostly smooth with a fork in a medium bowl
- Add chia seeds and cinnamon to banana and mix until well combined
- Add oats, ¼ cup yogurt and milk and stir until well combined
- Add half of the cooked apples to a sealable container (i.e. tupperware, mason jar). Layer with oat mixture and remaining yogurt. Top with remaining apples.
- Cover securely with lid and store in the fridge overnight. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is calculated using unsweetened almond milk and low-fat vanilla greek yogurt
Keywords: vegan, plant based, overnight oats, breakfast, healthy, oatmeal, apple, gluten-free