Gut Healthy Dietitian is the official Western University Dietitian, providing dietitian services on-campus at Western University for students, faculty, and staff through Health and Wellness Services at Thames Hall.
We offer 1:1 nutrition counselling for a wide variety of nutrition conditions including general healthy eating, digestive conditions (e.g., IBS, IBD, reflux), hormonal conditions (e.g., PCOS), chronic disease, sports nutrition, and specialized diets (plant-based, gluten-free). We also offer meal planning and custom nutrition plans.
Our approach is rooted in research and providing the most current and innovative nutrition recommendations. There is so much misleading nutrition advice available that it can easily become confusing and overwhelming. Let us work through the misinformation and let you focus on making positive changes!
We take an integrative approach to nutrition that blends evidence-based guidance with tangible recommendations that you can easily apply to your life. Most of all, we believe in providing realistic recommendations that work for you, and the importance of collaboration between the dietitian and client.
Dietitian services are covered by the Western student health plans as well as through other extended health benefit plans.
60-minute Dietitian Consultation
- Includes assessment of medical and family history, nutrition and wellness goals, current diet and lifestyle habits
- Nutrition recommendations may include (when appropriate) macro and micronutrient recommendations, supplement recommendations, recommended dietary changes and implementation plan, suggested meals and recipes to support plan etc.
- Price: $100 CAD
Custom Meal Plan
- Based on individual goals, dietary preferences and intolerances
- Includes review of medical and family history, nutrition and wellness goals, current dietary habits
- May include supplement recommendations if appropriate
- Price: $200 CAD
Contact us today to book an appointment!