Noodle bowls + peanut sauce = two of my favourite things combined in one dish! This peanut sauce vermicelli noodle bowl has a slight kick that really amps up the intensity of the flavours.
This dish combines a base of rice vermicelli noodles, topped with plenty of roasted vegetables and drizzled with a spicy peanut sauce. Tons of flavour, tons of fiber…a great combination!
I hope you love this spicy peanut vermicelli with sheet pan veggies! It’s:
- A little spicy
- & Delicious!
Healthy Spicy Peanut Vermicelli with Sheet Pan Veggies
Rice vermicelli noodles topped with delicious roasted veggies and a spicy peanut sauce? Yes please! Top with crushed peanuts for extra texture and you have a guaranteed hit.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Entrée
- Method: Bake, Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan, Dairy Free
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 pack (454g) Rice vermicelli noodles
- 227g Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups (200g) Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 medium sweet potato, cubed (1/2 inch x 1/2 inch)
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Spicy Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce or Bragg’s liquid aminos if gluten free
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves (10g) garlic, finely minced
- 1–2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 Tbsp sriracha *adjust for more/less spice as desired
- 1/4–1/2 cup water as needed
- Preheat oven to 425-degrees F. Chop all veggies (mushrooms, onion, sweet potato and brussels sprouts) and place on two parchment paper-lined baking sheets
- Season veggies with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder. Roast veggies for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway
- In a large pot, prepare rice vermicelli per package instructions (soak in boiling water for approximately 5-minutes)
- Prepare the spicy peanut sauce: whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Add additional water as necessary to thin sauce out
- Toss rice vermicelli noodles in peanut sauce
- Serve noodles topped with a healthy portion of roasted veggies. Top with crushed peanuts for added texture!
Nutrition information is a rough estimate based on calculations using specific products, and without optional ingredients. Calculations were completed using low sodium soy sauce rather than Bragg liquid aminos.
Keywords: entrée, Thai, rice noodle, vegan, plant-based, peanut sauce